The central government on May 01, 2020 has announced extension of lockdown till May 17, 2020, but we are not sure whether it will be the last extension or it may be extended further. The central government has announced its first lockdown from March 23, 2020 to March 30, 2020. Then it was again extended to April 21, 2020, again to March 3, 2020. Every time the government is coming up with a new plan to tackle this Corona Virus (Covid 19) pandemic as per situation. Corona Virus (Covid 19) cases were increasing day by day in India even after taking all the possible measures. We all know that there was no medicine for this virus and only the possible way to stop its spread is lockdown. We on behalf of eSalaha team request all our readers to follow the guidelines of the government and stay home and stay safe.
This Corona Virus (Covid-19) is becoming too dangerous. The first case was reported in India on January 30, 2020. The total cases touched 100 on March 14, 2020, 1000 on March 28, 2020, 10000 on April 13, 2020, 25000 on April 25, 2020 and on May 3, 2020 the total cases are 42000+. In last 20 days the total cases were increased by 32000+. The total deaths in India are 1390+ as on March 3, 2020. The Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi in his speech has requested all the citizens of India to follow the below steps to fight against Corona Virus (Covid 19). The steps are
- Maintain Social Distance
- Use face mask and hand glows while going out
- Wash your hands regularly
- Install Aarogya setu app
- Build Immunity power (Naturally)
Why we have to maintain social distance? What is the use?
Corona Virus (Covid 19) is a type of virus which spreads through touch or physical contact. If any person has physical contact with any infected person or if any one touches the place or product which was touched by the infected person, this virus will transmit to other persons. To break the chain of this virus government has requested to maintain social distance in public places like Malls, Banks, Markets and etc., If we maintain minimum 2 meters distance with other persons it allows minimum possible way to spread the Corona Virus (Covid 19).
Face Mask or Hand gloves
The main risk areas in our body are hands and face. We don’t know about the people around us whether they are infected or not. When you are going out for any work please ensure that you cover your face with face mask and hands with hand gloves. With the help of these precautionary measures we will have low risk.
Hand wash is always a good habit. Because we touch many unknown things in our daily life. So it is a good habit if we wash our hands before having any food which makes us free from Corona Virus and other types of gems.
Aarogya Setu App
The central government of India has developed Aarogya Setu app to have self assessment of Corona Virus (Covid 19) for its users. It is available in Android and IOS platform. With the help of this the user can self assess his/her condition to know about corona virus. And also this app facilitates to know the corona virus (Covid 19) positive cases around them. In this app we can know the status of corona cases in India. The main feature of this app, it will alert you when any infected person is nearby you.
How to develop immunity power naturally?
To develop immunity power naturally we need the following things
- Drink hot water in the morning.
- Use natural spices in cooking.
- Take organic food.
- Do yoga and meditation for at least 30 minutes
- Do some indoor physical exercises
- Avoid smoking cigarettes
We (eSalaha team) advises all our readers to do the following
- Wash vegetables with salt and turmeric before cooking.
- Maximum take home food only.
- If you are cooking meat or non veg, please cook thoroughly.
- Use hand sanitizers and make sure your workplace is cleaned daily.
- Drink hot water maximum no of times
- Use work from home option if possible
- If you are working in any essential services, kindly take maximum care about you.
- Pregnant women and senior aged people kindly stay at home.
- Avoid going to public access places like hospitals, banks, malls, journey stations, functions, mass gatherings, prayer halls and etc.
- Use alternative channels like mobile banking, Internet Banking and ATMs for any banking transactions.
We hope we will come out of this pandemic situation very soon. Until we request all our readers to stay home and stay safe.
For Aarogya Setu App Please click below links